1) HDLab – FPGA Development Board
HDLab is a FPGA development board with a lot of features that specially designed for experimenting and learning digital system design with FPGAs.
This project is open source and Sample code for each part Is being completed.
- Xilinx FPGA Spartan-6 [XC6SLX9-2TQG144C]
- Control & I/O:
- 1x Camera Interface / Camera Module [CMOS-OV7670]
- 1x IMU / 9 degrees of freedom IMU [MPU-9150]
- 1x 4 digit seven segment displays
- 4x General Purpose LEDs
- 4x General Purpose Button (1x Reset Button)
- 1x IR Interface
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Crystal oscillator 50-Mhz
- 1x SMA Connector for ADC
- 32x GPIO (16x GPIO for Camera Module)
- 1 x USB Type-B / USB to Serial Converter [PL-2303]
- 1 x VGA / 16-bit true color of RGB565 mode
- 1 x PS2 / Standard PS2 Interface
- 1 x JTAG 10PIN / JTAG Download Debug Interface
- 1CH ADC 1M/8bit [TLC549C]
- 1 x ON/OFF switch
- 1 x LED to Show Power Connection
- Operating Voltage 5-9V
- Dimensions : 8cm x 14cm
- Learning Digital Electronics
- Educational tool for schools and universities
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Signal Processing
- Embedded systems
- Image Processing
- Product Prototyping
What other tools do you need?
- A text editor (for example Notepad++)
- Xilinx ISE Software (Download)
- USB JTAG Programmer for Xilinx FPGA
The HDLab project is an open source project licensed under MIT License. Please see the included LICENSE file for details.
2) Nilinet – IoT dashboard
nilinet is an open-source IoT dashboard for device management, smart system, visualization, and energy management system. nilinet enables device connectivity via standard protocol, for example WebSocket. nilinet use MongoDB, that’s open-source, scalable and flexible database. MongoDB stores data in JSON-like documents that can vary in structure.